|Bar Admission||Called to the Barreau du Québec in 1980|
|Phone||+1 (514) 392-5718|
|Fax||+1 (514) 331-0514|
|Assistant||Dany McLean: 514 331-5010 ext. 5784|
He offers counsel, representation and support in handling legal matters, contractual or professional, whether related to hiring, periods of career transition or voluntary and involuntary departure from employment.
Over the years, Me Moreau has gained the trust and respect of his clients in light of the depth of his legal knowledge practical experience, and also due to a true business and the strategic sense which distinguishes him.
He is respected by the bench, fellow attorneys and other professionals he interacts with not only due to his experience, but in large part because of an ethical, respectful and balanced approach that is fair and objective and consistently perceived as such.
Me Moreau pleads before all civil and administrative jurisdictions called upon to adjudicate matters relating to employment law and other litigation matters he handles.
Me Moreau firmly believes in the principle that legal interventions always must be justified by clearly defined legitimate objectives and reasonably set results aimed towards bringing added value for his clients.
- Canadian Bar Association.
- Member of the Comité d'arbitrage des comptes Barreau du Québec.
- Comité de liaison du Barreau de Montréal with the Court of Québec.
- Comité de liaison du Barreau de Montréal with the Court of Appeal.
- Adjudicator with the Comité de discipline du Barreau du Québec.
- Governor of the Fondation du Barreau du Québec.
PRESENTATIONs AND conferences
- Lecturer with the Faculty of Law of the Université de Montréal.
articles and PUBLICATIONS
- Executive compensation – a nine-point perspective on the principle elements of concern and reflection.
- Executive compensation - The challenges of the recovery: Are you prepared?
- Impact of new legislation in matters of bankruptcy: What HR professionals should know for themselves, for employees, managers and the company’s insurers.
- The economic crisis and loss of management jobs – broad legal principles to consider and remember.
- The effects of termination for economic motives on the protection of trade secrets and non-competition clauses.
- Collective dismissal in Québec – Major points to remember.
- The termination of managers in the face of economic crisis.
- Case study – Acquisition of an enterprise in financial difficulty: traps and solutions.